PUR FAE SWIM
PUR FAE SWIM is a swimwear fashion show but that isn’t its sole activation.
- Wednesday, May 17th: Casting Over 200 models are expected to attend our next casting call, which we have launched a giveaway to promote in addition to the models in our database.
- Saturday, June 8th: Casting (see above)
- Monday, July 3rd: Casting (see above)
- Friday, July 7th, 7:30-Midnight: The main show consists of 650 in-person attendees at The Bass Museum of Art [2100 Collins Ave,] with a live-streaming global audience that scales exponentially thanks to our production and marketing teams. Additionally, the live stream will be live on YouTube and a post-production documentary will be produced for streaming via Netflix, HBO, or Prime Video guaranteeing ROI into Swim Week 2024.
- Saturday, July 8th, Noon – 4 PM: The D’USSE Experience Yacht Brunch is an exclusive event only for the select members of our team and our special friends like you. We will board the vessel in Miami and sail around Biscayne Bay while eating New Orleans-style cuisine and hobnobbing with beautiful models and influential people critical to the success of the show. This will also be part of several productions set to air on Netflix or HBO.
- Saturday, July 8th, 10 PM: After the Show, It’s the After Party another highly visible sought-after event open to the public in a space that can fit 600-1200 people